[EventCalendar] Internet Explorer trouble...

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Feb 16 16:49:28 UTC 2007

Elling,

You have Javascript errors on your page. IE gives me its usual unhelpful
dialogue box, but Firefox gives me this...

 Error: urchinTracker is not defined
 Source File: http://thescope.ca/
 Line: 95

You problem with EC is caused by some other Javascript on the page. Fix
that and I guarantee you that EC will start working.

I suggest that you remove bits of your Javascript (turn off other
plugins?) until you find what's causing the problem.