[EventCalendar] Title & current month on same line in Firefox

Deanne Fountaine deannef at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 15:07:28 UTC 2007

Please excuse my newbie lack of knowledge. I've searched the archives
but can't find an answer to what I'm sure is a basic question.

I've installed 3.11rc1 and activated the widget on my WordPress 2.1
blog. It looks fine in IE7, but in Firefox, the title (Event Calendar)
and the name of the current month are on the same line, over-writing
each other. I would very much like to get this working in Firefox.

Any suggestions?

Deanne