[EventCalendar] ordering events category like upcoming list: a few ideas?

Sam Mooney sam at aude-france-property.com
Sun Feb 18 23:30:11 UTC 2007

Hi

I've been reading this thread but can't figure out how to have an event page
that lists events from today onwards
and
have the events show as posts

When I select show events as normal posts the Event category page lists the
events in the date posted.

When I choose keep events separate the Events category page lists the events
in date order of the event but the events don;t appear as posts.

the site is www.audecentric .com

I want to have events display as normal posts and also have the Event
category page list the events in upcoming order

Thanks,
Sam

AFP - Real estate in the Aude
www.aude-france-property.com
+33 (0)468 24 02 94

Aude France - living and working in the south of France - a blog
www.audefrance.com

Ode to Aude - your guide to the Aude
www.odetoaude.com

Audecentric - what's on in the Aude