[EventCalendar] ordering events category like upcoming list: a few ideas?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sun Feb 18 23:40:28 UTC 2007

Hi Sam,

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:30:11 +0100
"Sam Mooney" <sam at aude-france-property.com> wrote:

> I've been reading this thread but can't figure out how to have an event page
> that lists events from today onwards
> and have the events show as posts

If you have events show as posts, then your Event Category page will
work the same as all the other category pages. (Otherwise your events
would be acting like posts EXCEPT on their own category page, which
would be inconsistent.)

To get what you want, just turn OFF "Keep Events Separate", and make a
link to this advanced query: http://blog.address/?ec3_after=today

Does that work for you?