[EventCalendar] Future Events dissapeard in with EC3.11rc1

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Feb 19 18:15:42 UTC 2007

On Mon, 19 Feb 2007 08:35:55 -0800
Bert Mahoney <berchman at mac.com> wrote:

> I've gone through the update to WP 2.1 and now have upgraded to
> EC3.11rc1
>
> I am no longer seeing future events listed anywhere on my site.
>
> Is there something obvious I am missing in the upgrade?

Something is not right with your set up. Your wordpress address it set
to:
 http://www.monicaros.org/beta

So this should get me the EC Javascript:
 http://www.monicaros.org/beta/wp-content/plugins/eventcalendar3/ec3.js

Either your Wordpress address is set incorrectly (in General Options) or
your EventCalendar plug-in is installed in the wrong directory.

Windows sometimes "helpfully" renames the directory when you unzip it -
could that be the problem? (If so, then DEACTIVATE the plug-in before
you rename the directory.)