[EventCalendar] WP2.1 and EC311rc1

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Feb 20 14:08:48 UTC 2007

Bill,

Your problem is caused by your unusual URL set-up. You've said that
http://hostname/ goes to your live site, and http://hostname/
index.php goes to your test site.

You have http://hostname/
as your "Wordpress address", so the calendar is looking for its data
with a query like http://hostname/?ec3_xml=2006_02 ... but that's a
totally different site!

I suggest that you put your test site on a different hostname, and
all will be well.