[EventCalendar] Event Calendar Area is Gone under Manage/Write

Adam Oberdorfer adamoberdorfer at aisinternet.com
Wed Feb 21 14:46:22 UTC 2007

I've been using Event Calendar for about 6 months on one particular
site. This evening I noticed that the date edit panel in the WordPress
Admin Area (under manage/write) is gone and the category my events
belong to is no longer grayed out.

I haven't made any changes to the template or WordPress files in about a
week, so I'm at a loss as to what could have caused this. The rest of
the calendar seems to be working fine. When I view the source for the
admin area I see the JS and CSS files for Event Calendar, but no code
for the actual edit area. I have tried enabling and disabling the
plug-in, replacing the plug-in files with a freshly downloaded version,
update the options, etc. Any ideas for my next step?

I am using WordPress 2.0 and Event Calendar 3.1.0. Never had any
problems before today.

Thanks,

Adam