[EventCalendar] Create Page with Events Only

Matt Dawson matthewtdawson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:50:51 UTC 2007

There are any number of ways to accomplish this task.

I opted to create a page in WP, and then within that page, simply use WP's
query_posts() function to get at the posts I wanted. In my case, it made
sense to actually pass the advanced query ec3_after=today to query_posts()
as an argument. I wonder if anyone else is using this method, as I haven't
seen any support posts suggesting it as an option.

Your mileage may vary. If you want to go down this path, drop me a line.

Matt