[EventCalendar] Events page dates and repeating events

Lanval lanval at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:59:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

I love this plugin and use it on my friends site for his small gaming store.

I have two questions though:

1. On the event page I have set up the date listed for repeating
events is always teh same. How/where can I change this output?

2. Do you have plans to make repeating events easier to enter. I'd
love to have the ability to define every Friday until a certain date
kind of a thing.

All in all, though this really is a great plugin! Thanks for all the effort.

--
Cheers,
Michael