[EventCalendar] javascript error when viewing other months in calendar

Brian Lewandowski brian_lew at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 19:11:21 UTC 2007

I am getting an error "Line 197 Char 7 error: Access is Denied" error whenever I click on the calendar previous and forward month links in the Event Calendar. By simply clicking and refreshing on my "Home" page link or other page link within my site (and clicking on month forward or previous), the error goes away.

In addition, I have disabled every plugin except for the Event Calendar and its respective widget and the required Sidebar Widget by automattic and the issue still occurs so it doesn't appear to be a conflict with another plugin.

Has anyone seen this issue before or is it noted somewhere in the archives?