[EventCalendar] Event Calendar Area is Gone under Manage/Write

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Fri Feb 23 13:25:14 UTC 2007

Hi Adam,

On 21 Feb 2007, at 14:46, Adam Oberdorfer wrote:

> I've been using Event Calendar for about 6 months on one particular
> site. This evening I noticed that the date edit panel in the WordPress
> Admin Area (under manage/write) is gone and the category my events
> belong to is no longer grayed out.

Sounds like something has turned off your admin filter. Perhaps it's
another plug-in - have you starting using another plug-in recently?
Try turning off other plug-ins and see if that helps.

Are you sure that your EC plug-in is active?

> I haven't made any changes to the template or WordPress files in
> about a
> week, so I'm at a loss as to what could have caused this.

You might not have noticed the problem for a few days. What did you
change a week ago?