[EventCalendar] javascript error when viewing other months in calendar

Brian Lewandowski brian_lew at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 21:02:42 UTC 2007

To get to my url, the user doesn't have to type the "www" as part of the url name so I had the name listed without it. However, most Internet users still generally type in the "www" as part of the web address. I was hoping that the plugin would work whether the "www" was listed in the url or not. Guess I will make sure the "www" is listed in the WordPress configuration since that is what would generally be typed in.

Is this something that might be fixed in a future release? Whether the url has the "www" in the name should be invisible to the end user and hopefully shouldn't impact how a plugin works.