[EventCalendar] Category Issue with EC3.11rc1

Daddo d at driftkikker.com
Fri Feb 23 22:35:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

Sorry for posting this again, but it seems that my thread got lost somewhere
since I experienced the DNS problem.

Maybe you'll remember I posted:

"When I installed 3.11rc1 and gave it a category everything that was in that
category prior to the instalment of EC3 disappeared from it, well not quite
disappeared but it got hidden, even after I tried to give to the old posts
an event field."

I also mentioned that the ELA was finding these categorized posts in the
archive.

Just for the record this was a fresh install, not an upgrade.

You can see what I'm talking about at http://www.driftkikker.com
And the problem can be seen under the category "GIGS",

Your response is much appreciated,

Thanx, Daddo