[EventCalendar] dates in the past show up in sidebar calendar widget

Lisa Bufano lisa at lbufano.com
Sat Feb 24 02:21:38 UTC 2007

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply. I didn't fix it. It seems to work for the Feb
6th, but not for any of the older posts. I just did a test post
backdated Feb 1 and that works ok too. So the problem seems to be
whenever you have to use the back arrow to move to January or older. Has
anyone else encountered this? Any ideas?

thanks very much,
Lisa