[EventCalendar] memory problem with latest wpcal (3.1.1 rc 1)

Stephanie Booth (bunny) bunnylists+wpcal at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 19:09:27 UTC 2007

On 2/26/07, Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net> wrote:

> Something is using up all of your memory, but it's probably
> (hopefully?) not EC. Try turning off other plug-ins and see if that
> makes a difference (just for testing, not permanently).

I tried deactivating all my plugins one after another (easily done,
there are only about half a dozen) and the one that made a difference
was... EC, I'm afraid.

> The admin screen probably gets ALL of your posts rather than just 10 at
> a time. It's loading more in, so that's why it's running out of memory.

Indeed. Admin screen is showing way more than 15 posts, probably 70 or
so. Will bug the people in #wordpress with that problem.

Thanks for helping me narrow it down!

Steph
--
web: http://stephanie-booth.com