[EventCalendar] memory problem with latest wpcal (3.1.1 rc 1)

Stephanie Booth (bunny) bunnylists+wpcal at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 07:44:49 UTC 2007

On 2/26/07, Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net> wrote:
> It's a nasty problem. I really don't think EC is to blame. Perhaps you
> could ask about memory problems over on the WP forum.

I'm afraid I still think this is EC's "fault". If I access my post
through the "Manage Categories" page, I don't get an error when I try
to view 30-40 events in one go (subcategories), but I do get the error
when I try to view 70 (the whole event category).

I unfortunately don't have another category with 70 posts in it to
double-check, but the error does say it's complaining about something
that happens inside the EC plugin...

I can give you access to the install if you think it can help.

--
web: http://stephanie-booth.com
blog: http://climbtothestars.org