[EventCalendar] Broken previous and next month links

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Tue Jan 2 15:47:26 UTC 2007

Hi group - in one of my ec3 setups I have previous and next month
links that are acting funny. Instead of simply advancing the
calendar, these links are refreshing the whole page and showing the
category archives. You can see it here: http://www.cadc.auburn.edu/
soa - the offending calendar is in the sidebar. The code generated by
the previous link in the broken calendar looks like:
m=200612&amp;cat=3">«&nbsp;Dec</a></td>

While the code in the working calendar looks like:
()">«&nbsp;Dec</a></td>

I know this has got to be something simple that I am missing, but I
just cannot see it - thanks in advance for any insight.

Rusty