[EventCalendar] Event list shows on the index page

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Jan 2 22:43:56 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:54:51 -0500
Rusty Smith <rusty.smith at auburn.edu> wrote:

> Currently when I click on an event in my calendar, the event(s) for
> that day show up in a list generated by the index page of my theme.
> Is there a way to use a different customized file to generate this
> page so that it looks different from the index (home) page?
>
> Rusty

I think it generates an archive page, rather than an index page. Do you
have an archive.php?

You can get WP to use a different template file for each category -
which would enable event category pages to be displayed differently - if
you are keeping events separate, then I think it will use the category's
template when you click on a calendar date. Check the WP documentation
for more.