[EventCalendar] Re: Great stuff, but how to alter colour of date table on blog entries, please?

Chris Leary csleary at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 2 22:59:22 UTC 2007

Thanks Steve - I'll give that a shot and see what happens. Is there no way to just alter the EC CSS for the schedule then? Do I have to create my own class for it in my CSS? I'm a bit rusty with CSS, so I was hoping it would just be a case of altering the existing code for my preferred colour etc, but it seems it might be a bit more work? Thanks again for the tips though.

Steve Winton wrote:
Chris

I think the following code, inserted into your theme's header.php file
before the call to wp_head(), should disable the EC3 CSS:

  <?php
    // Disable CSS in event calendar
    global $ec3;
    if (!empty($ec3))
      $ec3->nocss = true;
  ?>

Then you can style the schedule as you wish!

Hope this helps,

Steve