[EventCalendar] Broken previous and next month links

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Wed Jan 3 00:04:50 UTC 2007

On Jan 2, 2007, at 5:40 PM, Alex Tingle wrote:
> A. The JavaScript initialization hasn't run. It's possible that your
> theme doesn't call wp_head() - try switching to the default theme.
>
> It's more likely that another plug-in is grabbing the window.onload
> event. Turn off your other plug-ins one at a time until you find
> the bad
> one. Then contact that plug-in's author and ask them to fix the
> problem.
> Post your findings to the mailing list too - I'd like to build a
> list of
> incompatible plug-ins.

Hi Alex - I checked both of those before emailing the group - and it
does work in other themes as it should, so it is indeed something
wrong with this particular theme. I was hoping that there might be
something else obvious. - Well, this particular theme needs a good
shaking out anyway, so I will comb through it and see what I can find.

Welcome back from vacation, and a very happy new year to you and
yours. Thanks as always for the great calendar!

Rusty