[EventCalendar] Event Calendar displaying only 5 items

Averill Ring at Irisweb.net aring at irisweb.net
Wed Jan 3 00:17:03 UTC 2007

Event calendar 3.1.rc4 installed on http://www.rappvoice.com.

We love how it works - looks great, works fine, BUT

It displays only five items with the calendar. It was only displaying 5
items on the Events page. We figured it was probably because we've set
maximum posts to display to 5, and indeed changing that fixed the Events
page but not the Calendar display in our sidebar. That remains at five.

1. How can we show all events in the sidebar?

2. We want to keep our maximum posts number to 5 to prevent our pages
from going on forever, but we do want to display as many calendar items
as possible. How can this be done?

Averill Ring
Irisweb.net