[EventCalendar] Event Calendar displaying only 5 items

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Wed Jan 3 00:26:21 UTC 2007

On Jan 2, 2007, at 7:17 PM, Averill Ring at Irisweb.net wrote:
> 1. How can we show all events in the sidebar?
You technically cannot.

> 2. We want to keep our maximum posts number to 5 to prevent our pages
> from going on forever, but we do want to display as many calendar
> items
> as possible. How can this be done?

The code you added to your sidebar looks something like this:
<li>Events <?php ec3_get_events(5); ?> </li>

Change the 5 to 1000 and it will show the next 1000 events, which
will be almost what you are asking for in question 1.
(1000 events would make for one heck-of-a sidebar ;-)

You may want to check out http://wpcal.firetree.net/template-
functions/ for an explanation of all of the functions that ec3 can take.

Hope this helps...

Rusty