[EventCalendar] links in calendar -- whole entry versus few lines

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Thu Jan 4 10:44:03 UTC 2007

Hi Villu,

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:52:51 +0200 (EET)
"Villu" <villu at fallenboy.com> wrote:

> Your software rocks ;)

Thank you, that's very kind.

> I wanna know if there's a way to make the calendar display direct link to
> the entry view, where is possible to read the whole entry, not just few
> lines.

Not really. Each day might have more than one entry, so when you click
on the day, it has to go to a list of posts, not just one post.

> I use calendar as my life's timeline, therefore sometimes the entries are
> loooong :)

Why don't you just change the archive.php in your template so that it
shows the whole content of posts rather than just an excerpt? That would
probably be enough for you.