[EventCalendar] Putting event dates in category h tags?

Steve Logan steve at bigsmoke.com
Fri Jan 5 22:03:48 UTC 2007

Hello all,

I'm sure someone has asked this already but I can't find it in the
archives.  Apologies if it's already there...

When I click on a date in the calender that contains events I go to the
calender category page and the events are listed.  However in my theme
(MistyLook) the page header just reads "The 'Calendar' Category".

Is there an ec3 variable that I can pick up on that will give me the
date for insertion into the mistylook template so I can get something
like "Calendar for January 6th, 2007" or "Calendar for January 2007" as
required?

Thanks

Steve