[EventCalendar] [EventCal_3.1] Inner Post Navigation only between Events?

Gerrit Brehmer gbrehmer at yahoo.de
Sat Jan 6 00:07:25 UTC 2007

Hi,

is it possible to navigate only through the event category if i click on an event to read the description? (I mean the forward/backward post navigation on the top) and in the event time order and not post time order? And the other way around (If I click on an post of an category other than event i navigate through all posts without the event posts.)

Thanks in advance for your help!
Gerrit