[EventCalendar] Putting event dates in category h tags?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Mon Jan 8 13:52:14 UTC 2007

Hi Steve,

On 8 Jan 2007, at 11:59, Steve Logan wrote:

> Looking at http://wpcal.firetree.net/ as an example...
>
> When you click on Jan 25 in the calendar the resulting page is titled
> 'Archive for October 10th, 2006' which is, I think, the date of
> posting
> the event.

You are quite right. My mistake.

> How can you get a title like 'Events for January 25th, 2006'?

Well, that page is simply a request for posts on Jan 25th. The EC
plug-in modifies WP to serve up posts with events on that day as well
as the normal results. I believe that heading is generated by the
template - so you need to work out how best to change the heading...
Change the template? Or is there a simple modification to EC that
would trick the template into producing the right result.

Let us know how you get on.