[EventCalendar] Missing e3c widget under "Sidebar Arrangement"

qbase qbase77 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 15:21:42 UTC 2007

Both widgets were missing. I noticed later last night that another
widget was missing, WPG2 Random Image. I guessed that the problem
wasn't related to the event calender. I removed the widget plugin and
downloaded it again from Automattic. It seems to be newer, identifies
as version "1.0.20060711" instead of "1.0" which I installed couple of
months ago.

The upgrade solved my problem with Event Calendar. But I'm still
missing the WPG2 widgets. Guess I have to try the svn-version as well
:)

BTW, the event calender looks great on my blog :D
/Markus