[EventCalendar] Hmmm

Hayden Roberts haydenisking at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 00:57:01 UTC 2007

Thanks rusty, i did that to no avail, were do i set the date? do i just set the time stamp to the said future date?

I assume anything posted in my default event calendar category will show up on my calendar?

--
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.

From: Rusty Smith <rusty.smith at auburn.edu>