[EventCalendar] Hmmm

Rusty Smith rusty.smith at auburn.edu
Thu Jan 11 01:05:01 UTC 2007

On Jan 10, 2007, at 6:57 PM, Hayden Roberts wrote:
> Thanks rusty, i did that to no avail,
So you have set "keep events separate and they sill show up on your
front page? Or do I misunderstand?

> were do i set the date? do i just set the time stamp to the said
> future date?
Scroll down in the edit window and set the date in the Event Editor
(you may have to click the "+" to open it up.

> I assume anything posted in my default event calendar category will
> show up on my calendar?
Yep - that is the way it is supposed to work - report back here if it
does not...

Rusty