[EventCalendar] Just when i thought everything was set up.....

Hayden Roberts haydenisking at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 02:35:17 UTC 2007

Man you people are good!

--
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.
This electronic transition and it attachments or corespondents works are rights of the sender, and are protected under creative commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License(http://creativecommons.org/license/results-one?q_1=2&q_1=1&field_commercial=yes&field_derivatives=yes&field_jurisdiction=&field_format=&lang=en-us&language=en-us&n_questions=3)

From: "Brian Bogardus" <brian.the.red at gmail.com>