[EventCalendar] error

Hayden Roberts haydenisking at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 00:02:41 UTC 2007

Well if I remove the side bar code it is all fiexed, but I would like to have the calendar back.

--
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.

From: haydenisking at comcast.net (Hayden Roberts )