[EventCalendar] options tab

Hayden Roberts haydenisking at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 14:11:06 UTC 2007

I have the plugin actavited, but it does not show up under my "options" tab.

--
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.