[EventCalendar] error

Hayden Roberts haydenisking at comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 15:19:37 UTC 2007

Ya, thats what I thought as well, and I looked but it was turned on.

But I just figured out that I had the event calendar widget turned on instead of event calender, thanks guys!

--
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.

From: Rusty Smith <rusty.smith at auburn.edu>