[EventCalendar] removing roll-over title

Phil Emery phil at focusedcreative.com
Sun Jan 14 18:02:34 UTC 2007

Hi

I went through the archives and found the hack to disable a:links for events:

>  I commented out this line
>  // a.href=days[i].getAttribute('link');
>
>  And added just below it this
>  a.href="javas" + "cript: void(0)";

and

function day_link() {
   return "javascript: void(0)";
}

which does the job, 'cept the title of the event still shows up on mouse-over.

To disable the "title" attribute tag would I change something in the
popup.js file?

Another acceptable work around for me could be if the title would
just have the title of the event without the < @all day > addition.

thanks
--

  Phil Emery
  creative director
  phil at focusedcreative.com

  Focused Creative Communications
  18 Hook Ave.                             (416) 534-4273
  Suite 106                           fax: (416) 534-7740
  Toronto, ON  M6P 1T4      http://www.focusedcreative.com