[EventCalendar] Problem with event Calendar 3.1 and apache server termination!!!

Αθανάσιος Ματσούκας matsoukas at c-a-d.biz
Mon Jan 15 08:50:42 UTC 2007

First of all I wanna say a big hallo from Greece to all of you and wish a happy new year!!!!

I have downloaded and installed eventCalendar 3.1 on a wordpress 2.06 installation.

The site is on a windows machine for testing perposes with the following software versions

Windows NT ARCH00 5.1 build 2600
Apache/1.3.34 (Win32) PHP/4.3.11
MySQL  5.0.18-nt-max

With no other plugins besides the sidebar widget manager, when I activate the Event Calendar plugin, and after setting up the Calendar plugin,  in the administration or the website when browsing pages, windows return an apache error. The permanent problem appers on dashboard section in the administration. Every time I click on dashboard there is an error with an apache termination as a result.

Does anyone had the same behavior or problem? I'm just a little bit afraid to upload it on a real server for testing just in case it results the same problems.

thanks in advance!!!