[EventCalendar] Problem with event Calendar 3.1 and apache server termination!!!

Marc van Dongen mvandongen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 10:19:13 UTC 2007

Hi, I believe I had the same issue once, but I agree with Alex that this is
not EventCalendar specific. I solved my issue by doing a clean install of
Apache and PHP. My machine had different versions of both installed in past
months, and it was getting a bit of a mess.

Reinstalling Apache and PHP solved my problems. I believe the problem is
related to the Apache/php module dll/ windows combination, but I'm not sure.

Good luck
Marc

2007/1/15, Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net>:

> Do you mean that the Apache server is crashing? I find it hard to
> believe that Event Calendar could be responsible for that.
>
> What error do you get?
>
> -Alex
>
> --
> Dammit Jim, I'm a programmer... not a mind reader!
>
> On 15 Jan 2007, at 08:50, Αθανάσιος Ματσούκας wrote:
>
> > First of all I wanna say a big hallo from Greece to all of you and
> > wish a happy new year!!!!
> >
> > I have downloaded and installed eventCalendar 3.1 on a wordpress 2.06
> > installation.
> >
> > The site is on a windows machine for testing perposes with the
> > following software versions
> >
> > Windows NT ARCH00 5.1 build 2600
> > Apache/1.3.34 (Win32) PHP/4.3.11
> > MySQL  5.0.18-nt-max
> >
> > With no other plugins besides the sidebar widget manager, when I
> > activate the Event Calendar plugin, and after setting up the Calendar
> > plugin,  in the administration or the website when browsing pages,
> > windows return an apache error. The permanent problem appers on
> > dashboard section in the administration. Every time I click on
> > dashboard there is an error with an apache termination as a result.
> >
> > Does anyone had the same behavior or problem? I'm just a little bit
> > afraid to upload it on a real server for testing just in case it
> > results the same problems.

> > Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/

Marc

www.m4rc.nl