[EventCalendar] Wrong event time in the event list...

Darrell Schulte d at schulte.mn
Mon Jan 22 14:21:19 UTC 2007

On Jan 22, 2007, at 3:54 AM, Realf Ording Helgesen wrote:

> The event calendar is included in the sidebar on this page: http://
> www.kull06.no/
> You can see two events, both events show 8:08, even though in the
> database it says 8:00.
>
> I think I found the error - it prints HH:HH instead of HH:MM. When
> I changed one of the events into 9:00, the time changed into 9:09.
>
> Could you tell me where to change the time formatting? The error
> occurs both on the event list, and when I click on the event...

Realf,

You didn't happen to change the "Default time format" in Options >
General to "g:g"? I was able to produce the problem you were
describing by adjusting those values.

Switch it over to "g:i a" or "g:i" and I think you'll get things
working the way they should.

Darrell

Darrell Schulte
http://schulte.mn