[EventCalendar] urls with a ? (question mark) go to index page, not event post

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Tue Jan 23 10:02:50 UTC 2007

Hello c m,

You are only showing event posts in your calendar. That triggers the
javascript to use the ? type URLs. That's because your permalink scheme
doesn't have any formula for the query that you've asked for (date AND
category).

If you want the pretty URLs, then you need to show all posts in your
calendar.

Why are people so fussy about what the URLs look like anyway??