[EventCalendar] Re: EC3.1 with WP 2.1

Alexander lxander at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 15:24:54 UTC 2007

Has anyone made the upgrade yet? I did, and everything seems to be
rather smooth, after a hard night's work... however, there seem to be
some problems with EC3.1 that may or may not be genuine. I am
wondering if anyone else is having a problem with the events category
itself; it seems to have disappeared (I get a 404 trying to view all
posts in the events section (/section/events/), but NOT the
month-by-month display i.e. /?m=200701&cat=3) and unless I got
something wrong, events are not out on my RSS feed any more (possibly
for the same reason)... this is sort of what I would expect had
everything reverted to EC3.0 and an earlier version of WP. Is anyone
finding the same?

I need to look into this more... after work anyway :) this isn't so
bad though...

- Alexander / ektoplazm.com