[EventCalendar] Single posts giving 404 on upgrade to WP 2 - Urgent!

Nick Grossman nickgrossman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 18:07:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

We just upgraded from WP 1.5 -> WP 2.07, and from Event Calendar 3.0 to 3.1.
For some reason, we're getting 404 errors whenever we try to view a future
event.  It's a big problem right now, because there's a charity fundraiser
on 2/8, and online registrations are happening this week!  We've been down
for the past day, and I cant figure out why.

Events show up when I call ec3_get_events(), but when I click on the

http://www.hedgefundscare.org/2007/ninth-annual-northeast-open-your-heart-to-the-children-benefit/

Can anyone help?  I'm desperate!

Many thanks,
Nick Grossman

--
"This might not strike you as an intellectual bombshell," William H. Whyte
liked to say, "but people like to sit where there are places for them to