[EventCalendar] Past Events

Olumide Alabi me at olumidealabi.com
Wed Jan 24 16:44:09 UTC 2007

Hi,
I would like to know how to write an Past Events Widget.

Basically I need identical functionality to the Upcoming Events Widget
only this time the list should contain past events and there should be
the possibility to set the number to be displayed e.g 5 which is the
default for the Upcoming Events widget.

If anyone could help me write this or give me a walk-through as to how
to hack a copy of the Upcoming Events Widget to achieve the desired
results, I'd be very grateful.

--
Nuff love,

Luminus
Phone | +234 1 432 2013, +234 802 359 9606,  +44 703 192 9794
Skype | luminusdadon
My Blog | http://www.olumidealabi.com
Naija Jobs | http://www.olumidealabi.com/category/jobs-in-nigeria/ (old)
Naija Jobs | http://www.olumidealabi.com/naijajobs/ (current)