[EventCalendar] Remove the time from upcoming event list?

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Wed Jan 24 21:40:56 UTC 2007

Hi Realf,

On 24 Jan 2007, at 21:18, Realf Ording Helgesen wrote:

> Where can I find the code that prints the upcoming events list?
> I want to completely remove the time output behind the elements,,,,
>
> Example:
> << January 24th
> John Smith - birthday (08:00)
>
> I want to remove the (08:00) part....

I guess you are using the widget. You will find that it calls the
ec3_get_events() function. Just change the parameters passed to that
function to set the output format.

ec3_get_events() is well documented:
  http://wpcal.firetree.net/template-functions/ec3_get_events/

> And - is it possible to make an event repeat itself, say every
> year, like birthdays?

Repeating events are on the TO-DO list. So, no, it doesn't do that yet.