[EventCalendar] Trying to get EC working

Glenda Watson Hyatt Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Thu Jan 25 20:49:52 UTC 2007

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to get EC working on my new blog http://www.doitmyselfblog.com/
with no luck.

First, when the page loads, I get "Done, but error on page".  I know that is
significant, but I do  know how to find where the error is.  I'm assuming it
is in the script, somewhere.

Second, when I try to add an event through the "Write Post" page, I click on
the '+' and nothing happens.  I have deactivated the Askimet plugin to no
avail.

I also have the EC Widget.  When I try activating it and then click on
"Sidebar Widgets to configure and arrange your new widgets", I get "Cannot
load widgets/widgets.php."  Do I need this widget for the EC to work?

I believe I'm using WP 2.0.5.

What am I missing???

Glenda