[EventCalendar] Trying to get EC working

Glenda Watson Hyatt Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Thu Jan 25 22:16:15 UTC 2007

Alex,

Just tried renaming the directory and got:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ec3_get_calendar() in
/home/content/G/l/e/Glendasblog/html/wp-content/themes/DoItMyself/leftsideba
r.php on line 5

Perhaps is another step needed first?  I switched the directory back to 3.1
temporarily, so that the blog is functional.

Awaiting further suggestions.

Cheers,
Glenda