[EventCalendar] Trying to get EC working

Glenda Watson Hyatt Glenda at webaccessibility.biz
Fri Jan 26 06:48:31 UTC 2007


Alex, 

I have upgraded to WordPress 2.1,renamed the directory and re-activated the
plugin - still not happy.  I've reverted the directory name for now.  Any
suggestions???  

Glenda 

-----Original Message-----
From: eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net
[mailto:eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net] On Behalf Of Alex Tingle
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:04 PM
To: Support for EventCalendar plugin
Subject: Re: [EventCalendar] Trying to get EC working

Hi Glenda,

You probably need to deactivate the plugin beofre you move the directory.
Then you can re-activate it.

-Alex

--

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 14:16:15 -0800
"Glenda Watson Hyatt" <Glenda at webaccessibility.biz> wrote:

> Alex,
> 
> Just tried renaming the directory and got: 
> 
> Fatal error: Call to undefined function: ec3_get_calendar() in 
> /home/content/G/l/e/Glendasblog/html/wp-content/themes/DoItMyself/left
> sideba
> r.php on line 5
> 
> Perhaps is another step needed first?  I switched the directory back 
> to 3.1 temporarily, so that the blog is functional.
> 
> Awaiting further suggestions.  
> 
> Cheers,
> Glenda
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net
> [mailto:eventcalendar-bounces at firetree.net] On Behalf Of Alex Tingle
> Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 1:16 PM
> To: Support for EventCalendar plugin
> Subject: Re: [EventCalendar] Trying to get EC working
> 
> Hi Glenda,
> 
> Your "eventcalendar3" directory has been renamed to "eventcalendar3.1".
> Try moving it back to the correct name, and I think many of your 
> problems will go away.
> 
> Can you tell me how that happened? You are not the first person to get 
> that problem, and I'd like to warn people about it in the FAQ.
> 
> -Alex
> 
> --
> 
> 
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 12:49:52 -0800
> "Glenda Watson Hyatt" <Glenda at webaccessibility.biz> wrote:
> 
> > Hi everyone,
> > 
> > I'm trying to get EC working on my new blog 
> > http://www.doitmyselfblog.com/ with no luck.
> > 
> > First, when the page loads, I get "Done, but error on page".  I know 
> > that is significant, but I do  know how to find where the error is.
> > I'm assuming it is in the script, somewhere.
> > 
> > Second, when I try to add an event through the "Write Post" page, I 
> > click on the '+' and nothing happens.  I have deactivated the 
> > Askimet plugin to no avail.
> > 
> > I also have the EC Widget.  When I try activating it and then click 
> > on "Sidebar Widgets to configure and arrange your new widgets", I 
> > get "Cannot load widgets/widgets.php."  Do I need this widget for 
> > the EC to
> work?
> > 
> > I believe I'm using WP 2.0.5.  
> > 
> > 
> > What am I missing???  
> > 
> > 
> > Glenda
> > 
> > --
> > No virus found in this outgoing message.
> > Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> > Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.11/652 - Release Date: 
> > 1/25/2007
> >  
> > 
> > 
> > _______________________________________________
> > Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/
> > EventCalendar at firetree.net mailing list
> > Unsubscribe: http://penguin.firetree.net/eventcalendar
> 
> 
> --
> :: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/consulting/
> :: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/
> EventCalendar at firetree.net mailing list
> Unsubscribe: http://penguin.firetree.net/eventcalendar
> 
> --
> No virus found in this incoming message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.11/652 - Release Date: 
> 1/25/2007
>  
> 
> --
> No virus found in this outgoing message.
> Checked by AVG Free Edition.
> Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.11/652 - Release Date: 
> 1/25/2007
>  
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/
> EventCalendar at firetree.net mailing list
> Unsubscribe: http://penguin.firetree.net/eventcalendar


--
:: Let me solve your problems: http://www.firetree.net/consulting/
:: alex.tingle AT firetree.net  +44-7901-552763 

_______________________________________________
Blog: http://wpcal.firetree.net/
EventCalendar at firetree.net mailing list
Unsubscribe: http://penguin.firetree.net/eventcalendar

--
No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.11/652 - Release Date: 1/25/2007
 

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.410 / Virus Database: 268.17.11/652 - Release Date: 1/25/2007
 




More information about the EventCalendar mailing list