[EventCalendar] (no subject)

chris chris at chrisblessing.net
Fri Jan 26 23:35:28 UTC 2007

It seems like I've got the same issue the guy below.  I've got "Keep Events Separate" selected, so they don't show as a normal post, but they still show up in the calendar on the day I posted it as well as the day it's scheduled for.  I would expect that from "Events are Normal Posts", but not when I choose to keep them separate.  Am I missing something?

2007/1/3, Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net>:

> On Wed, 3 Jan 2007 00:07:59 +0100
> "Jørund Almås" <jalmaas at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Because if i post an event say today, it appears in the calendar both
> today
> > and the day I set in the event settings.
>
> ...Just the same as on your front page. Why would you expect the
> calendar to behave differently from the front page?

I would like the front page to show only previous posts and the calendar to
show previous posts and coming date of the coming event not both the day I
posted it and the day it's scheduled (sorry for my bad english and poor
explanation). If it will make things clearer, the way I achieve my goal now
is to edit the timestamp on the post to the same day as the event.

The blue entries in the calendar are days you made posts. The red