[EventCalendar] Calendar Events Not Showing When the Category is Selected

Rick Ankrum texbiker at texbiker.net
Sat Jan 27 15:02:27 UTC 2007

Since upgrading to WP 2.1 with EC 3.1 I have not been able to select my
event category on my front page to list all current and future events. I
have been able to do this if I change the events to show as normal
posts. This would cause me to believe the problem is in the code that
controls this feature.

Alex, what part of EC 3.1 controls this?

I have been reading up on various code changes in WP 2.1 and there may
be a call in this section of the code that needs to be updated.

Rick

--
|o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o|
Rick Ankrum