[EventCalendar] Event Calendar 3.1.0 & WP 2.1-RC2 Category

Hayden Roberts haydenisking at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 15:22:44 UTC 2007

Wait? Will event calendar not work with 2.1?, when will it be able to work?

--
PRIVILEGE AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This communication may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential or exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. Anyone who receives this message in error should notify the sender immediately by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from his or her computer.

From: Alex Tingle <alex at firetree.net>