[EventCalendar] Event Calendar 3.1.0 & WP 2.1-RC2 Category

Alex Tingle alex at firetree.net
Sat Jan 27 17:16:36 UTC 2007

Hi all,

The plug-in certainly worked with older (pre-release) versions of WP2.1.
It sounds like they've changed a few things at the last minute.

If someone can give me details of the problems (preferably with specific
links to a public example site), then I'll have a look.

If anyone wants to submit a patch, then that would be great.

thanks,