AW: [EventCalendar] (no subject)

hgroberts at comcast.net hgroberts at comcast.net
Sat Jan 27 18:43:51 UTC 2007

Ok, I know there is a way to fix that, it just has to do with IE 7, if you call in to KFI A.M 640, the host of the technology show they have called "KFI the Tec Guy" has delt with IE problems, he is on in a few min.

I would try calling him, he has delt with IE 7 problems, if any one wants to call in, go for it.
From: "Oliver Zabel" <oliverzabel at gmx.de>